Candle looking a bit bumpy and lumpy?
That’s our 100% all-natural soy wax playing show and tell! Using one hundred percent soy wax (NO paraffin blends) in our candles allows us to provide customers with a more environmentally friendly and healthier candle burning experience. Soy wax is a natural substance, with a diverse list of ~natural~ quirks. It can often produce a frosted look after burning, which is where those lumps and bumps are coming from. This is a totally normal characteristic, and should not be considered a flaw, but rather confirmation that our candles are 100% naturally sourced.
To make the most of your Disorderly Candle Co. Candle, we advise reading through and following some key burning instructions:
- Trim wick to ¼’’ before you relight your candle to keep wax clean and burning nicely.
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent “tunneling” or lopsided wax pools.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only ¼’’ of wax remains.